We are hiring part-time teleworkers as site moderators reviewing quality of content on the site during weekends.
The work is reactive and consists of 25-100 micro-tasks emailed over the course of a shift from 9a to 9p on weekends. Each task takes approximately 1 minute and must be completed within a few minutes of receiving the email. Although that totals only 25-100 minutes per work over a shift, the person must be available thoughout the shift to answer quickly, so the entire shift is compensated. Your performance will be evaluated on your task completion rate (i.e., 99%), your average response time (i.e., 2 minutes), your maximum response time (i.e., 5 minutes) and your accuracy (i.e. 95%).
* Review internal guidelines for reviewing content
* Complete roughly 25-100 one-minute tasks withing minutes of receiving them
* Participate in a short weekly phone call to review performance metrics
* You have a laptop and smartphone with internet access and email
* You can set up SMS alerts or notifications to immediately alert you when a new email arrives
* You are fluent in english as a first language
* You are available to work a regularly scheduled shift from 9a-9p on Sat or Sun
The site moderators that are successful are the ones that already have a reliable schedule on weekends at home near a computer for most of the workday. If this doesn’t fit your profile, don’t apply – it’s unlikely to work out.
* $25 per shift or $150 per week
Cover Letter Required
When you click apply, you will be able to complete a short cover letter. In this cover letter, please describe your current live/work situation and your typical weekend day schedule and how it fits with the role.
Apply via this link only:
You will be hired to replicate the animation styles seen on our website, here:
We are looking for people extremely fluent in:
* After Effects
And someone who (is):
* Is talented and accustomed to working with various styles. Must be able to replicate the majority of videos you see in our portfolio by both creating all graphics and animating them.
* Has a strong graphic design background. You know how to create clean and attractive graphics and compose a scene. You know which color schemes look pleasing to the eye and how to integrate existing branding.
* You are a GREAT communicator. This means that you check your email religiously, verify when things are received and understood. You are an expert at taking direction, interpreting storyboard descriptions, and very detail oriented. You ask us questions to clarify if there is even the slightest bit of confusion.
* You work within deadlines and are reliable. Your equipment is up to date, reliable, and your processor is quick and efficient. You excel at working on independently and manage your time so as to never miss a deadline.
You will be creating all characters and objects in Illustrator/Photoshop and animating in After Effects. We require that all of our freelancers own their own equipment and software and can work independently of our studio. Please only apply if you have ample experience in all three Adobe programs and are confident that you can easily create the styles featured in our portfolio.
We pay our freelancers 30% upfront. Currently we are paying:
30 sec = $800
1:00 = $1,000
1:30 = $1,200
2:00 = $1,400
2:30 = $1,600
3:00 = 1,800
Included in these prices are the following expectations from you:
* We provide you with the voice over narration, script and basic instructions for the look/feel/plot. You will create an initial storyboard from this information. The storyboard will consist of still images (about 8 images per 30 seconds), created in illustrator/photoshop and exported as a jpeg/pdf. Revisions may be necessary.
* Once the storyboard is approved by the client, you will complete all graphics and animate them in After Effects.
* The client will request revisions to the video. These revisions will be included in the price paid to you. We would like to stress how important it is that our freelancers be patient and prompt during this process.
* When the final version of the video is approved you will send us all illustrations, graphics, project files and all other final deliverables that went into creating the project. We require all files be sent to us, and appreciate them being reasonably organized. You will be hired again for any future work with that particular client so long as you did a satisfactory job and are available again.
* You are paid the remaining amount within two business days upon final delivery of all final files.
* If you are interested in applying, please send us a link to your reel. We are interested in seeing commercial work, for a business, similar to what you see in our portfolio! We are not interested in video game animation, 3D character animations for artistic purposes, or live footage. Please only apply if you have experience with styles similar to those you see in our portfolio, that are able to tell a story for a business.
* If we are interested in your work, we will ask you to create a test scene for us and then determine if you will be a good fit. We apologize in advance for not being able to reply to every individual applicant due to the number of submissions we receive. We appreciate your time, and will be in touch if we are interested.
* Thanks for your interest in working with us! We look forward to hearing from you.
How to apply:
Please email links to your work to the address below.
Global Alternative Energy Solutions is looking for freelance writers for our upcoming blog. We specialize in electric cars and electric buses as well as charging stations and batteries. Our products are green and purely electric.
Preference will be given to those who have experience writing about the alternative energy industry and who have SEO skills. You will be paid monthly per blog post. (Rate TBD.)
To apply, email your resume and 3 relevant published samples (links to blog posts are best) along with 3 to 5 ideas for posts (which we’ll commission you to write if accepted.)
For more information about what we do, visit GlobalAlternativeEnergySolutions.com.
Apply via this link only:
Company: Global Alternative Energy Solutions
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: 2 Months
Status: Freelance – offsite
Our client, a major financial company, is seeking an experienced copywriter to add to their team.
Two must haves: social media experience and financial experience.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years and experience writing both long and short form content.
In this role you will be writing to engage customers or prospects on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
This is an offsite, freelance opportunity for 2 months.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to the e-mail address below.
Company: Creative Circle